- What are my payment options?
- Where can I try out a Bowflex machine in my area?
- Can I finance my purchase?
- Where can I find a manual for my Bowflex machine?
- How can I check on the status of my order?
- How easy is it to assemble a Bowflex product? Is there a service that can do it for me?
- Does Bowflex have money back guarantee?
- How do I get to be featured as a success story on your website?
What are my payment options?
When you order online you may use one of the following payment methods: Credit card (Visa, American Express, MasterCard), Special Financing and check/money order.
Where can I try out a Bowflex machine in my area?
Most Bowflex machines are not available through retail stores. We do have several resources that will hopefully answer any questions you may have:
- Introductory videos showing the TreadClimber, Max Trainer, and SelectTech equipment in use and with inspiring success stories
- A free, information kit
- An active Facebook community of Bowflex owners and shoppers
Of course you can always contact us if you have any questions. Also, keep in mind that if you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may contact our Customer Care department at (800) 216-9028 within six weeks of delivery for a full refund of your purchase price (excluding return shipping and handling). See return policy.
Can I finance my purchase?
Yes, we do offer financing options. Find out more here.
Where can I find a manual for my Bowflex machine?
Assembly and owner's manuals for all machines can be found here.
How can I check on the status of my order?
Please use the order status page.
When your order ships you will receive an email with tracking information from our carrier.
If your tracking information shows your items as delivered, but your shipment hasn’t arrived, please contact us immediately at 800-605-3369. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 6 a.m - 5 p.m. PT.
How easy is it to assemble a Bowflex product? Is there a service that can do it for me?
Most people are able to assemble their machines with the assistance of the detailed assembly manual and supplemental assembly videos on the site. However, we encourage you to take a look at the online manual to make sure it's something you would be comfortable with. Typically we recommend having two people assemble the machines. We do offer an increasingly popular In-Home Assembly service that you can add to your order during checkout. Please see the In-Home Assembly link on the product page to check on pricing and availability in your area.
Does Bowflex have money back guarantee?
Yes we do. Read our return policy for more information.
How do I get to be featured as a success story on your website?
If you've got a success story, feel free to share it here.
Additional FAQs related to specific products can be found in the following locations:
Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.